Sri Lankan Cooking Class
Sri Lankan cooking is well-known for it’s vibrant curries, delicious side dishes and unique combination of spices. Learn how to cook Sri Lankan cuisine with our tutor, Harshini!
In this one-time workshop you will make two different curries, coconut sambal and an authentic side salad. Afterwards, you’ll sit down and enjoy a Sri Lankan feast!
Due to small class size, the workshop will fill up fast. Enrol early to secure your spot.
Scroll down for more information.
Out of stock
In this one-time workshop you will:
– Make two different types of curry, coconut sambal and a Sri Lankan green salad
– Watch easy-to-follow class demonstrations
– Receive notes and recipes to take home
– Ask questions and work with the teacher one-on-one
– When you’re finished, sit down and enjoy a Sri Lankan feast!
Our teacher Harshini was born in Sri Lanka and learnt how to cook from her mother. She’s passionate about preparing delicious food for her friends and family and loves to teach the secrets of Sri Lankan cooking!
The menu for this workshop is:
Sri Lankan Green Kale Salad
You’ll enjoy this workshop if you love Sri Lankan food and would like to learn how to make it at home. All levels of experience are welcome. Come on your own or bring a friend. Recipes and glass of wine provided.