Sri Lankan Cooking Class
Experience the wonderful tastes, smells and sounds of Sri Lankan cooking. In this workshop you will learn how to make chicken with potato curry, beetroot curry, kale mallum, and dhal curry, alongside yellow rice and fresh papadums. Afterwards, you’ll sit down and enjoy a Sri Lankan feast!
Tuesday 6pm – 9pm
Term 2: May 25
Cost: $90 per person (cost includes ingredients and a glass of wine)
Scroll down for more information.
Out of stock
Sri Lankan cooking is well-known for its vibrant curries, delicious side dishes and unique combination of spices. In this workshop you will experience first-hand the wonderful tastes, smells and sounds of Sri Lankan cooking! Your teacher Harshini was born in Sri Lanka and learnt how to cook from her grandmother. She is passionate about preparing delicious food for her friends and family and loves to teach the secrets of Sri Lankan cooking. You’ll enjoy this workshop if you love Sri Lankan food and would like to learn how to make it at home.
What to expect:
– Learn how to make chicken with potato curry, beetroot curry, kale mallum, and dhal curry alongside yellow rice and fresh papadums
– Watch easy-to-follow class demonstrations
– Receive notes and recipes to take home with you
– Ask questions and work with the teacher one-on-one
– When you’re finished, sit down and enjoy a Sri Lankan feast!
All levels of experience are welcome. Come on your own or bring a friend. Due to social distancing, spots are limited. Enrol early to secure your place. Recipes and a glass of wine provided.
Term 1 Tue 16 March 6pm – 9pm $90 (1 session), Term 2 Tue 25 May 6pm – 9pm $90 (1 session)