Sri Lankan Cooking Class
Experience the wonderful tastes, smells and sounds of Sri Lankan cooking. In this workshop you will make two different curries, coconut sambal and an authentic Sri Lankan side dish. Afterwards, you’ll sit down and enjoy a Sri Lankan feast!
Term 3 Tuesday September 1, 6:00pm – 9:00pm (1 session)
Scroll down for more information.
Sri Lankan cooking is well-known for its vibrant curries, delicious side dishes and unique combination of spices. In this workshop you will experience first-hand the wonderful tastes, smells and sounds of Sri Lankan cooking! Your teacher Harshini was born in Sri Lanka and learnt how to cook from her grandmother. She is passionate about preparing delicious food for her friends and family and loves to teach the secrets of Sri Lankan cooking. You’ll enjoy this workshop if you love Sri Lankan food and would like to learn how to make it at home.
What to expect:
– Learn how to make two different types of curry, coconut sambal and a Sri Lankan side dish
– Watch easy-to-follow class demonstrations
– Receive notes and recipes to take home with you
– Ask questions and work with the teacher one-on-one
– When you’re finished, sit down and enjoy a Sri Lankan feast!
All levels of experience are welcome. Come on your own or bring a friend. Due to social distancing, spots are limited. Enrol early to secure your place. Recipes and a glass of wine provided.