- Fees are to be paid in full at the time of booking, or at the latest, by the advertised due date prior to the commencement of the class/activity, unless arrangements for late payment have been made with the Centre in advance.
- If fees are not paid by the due date the booking may be cancelled and the place given to the next person on the waiting list.
- Deposits are not accepted for enrolment into classes. Depending on the demand for enrolment in a course, places may be held for an agreed period of time on the understanding that there is a payment deadline that must be met before commencing a class or activity.
- Payment can be made in cash, by cheque and by credit card (in person, by phone on direct debit).
- All outstanding payments will be referred to the Treasurer for Committee action.
- If a participant withdraws from their class/activity up to a week prior to its commencement, an administration fee of $20 will be charged.
- If a member withdraws from their class less than one week before commencement, no refund will be given.
- No refund will be given after a class/activity has begun.
- Class fees cannot be transferred to payment for the following term.
- Full refund of fees will be given if the class is cancelled by the Centre.